Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Birthday!!

With everything going on this month, my birthday snuck up on me this week- oh my:)  We wanted to go out as a family to eat dinner especially since I had gotten an email from Red Robin that included a free burger:)  But that didn't happen as we were having van issues that took longer than expected to fix and by that time we were too tired to go out.  So we decided to go out on my birthday for lunch while the boys were in school.  We went to Red Lobster- YUMMY:)  We had a pick two lunch, where you pick 2 items and 1 side and it came with their heavenly garlic cheese biscuits and a salad.  We split our lunches with the baby and still had plenty to eat.  We even splurged and ordered dessert- yummy Chocolate Chip Lava cookie with Ice Cream on top- it was soooooooo good:)  And to make this day even better, our entire lunch including dessert was free- YEA!!  My favorite word- FREE:)  Thanks to my wonderful mother in law, who gave my husband and myself gift cards to Red Lobster for Christmas that we used to pay for my birthday lunch.  We had such a great day.  Thanks to all for the wonderful and thoughtful birthday wishes.  I am so blessed to have such awesome family and friends:)

No comments:

Post a Comment