Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Our Menu Plan for the week of 12/25/2022

How was your weekend?

My brother and his girlfriend came down :) We ate way too much, stayed up way too late, laughed until we cried and had an amazing time. 

I know a lot of people are sad around the holidays, wishing those they lost were there, me included. It was nice to not focus on loss and being sad and instead feeling surrounded by love. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved for my parents to be here to share the holidays with, but having all my boys, my brother and his girlfriend all under one roof was absolutely amazing and complete chaos all at the same time :) I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Choice of Muffins, Fruit, Oatmeal, cereal, waffles, pancakes and/or bagels

Lunch
Sandwich with carrots and fruit or leftovers

Dinner
Chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans and salad
Fish, rice, green beans and salad
Taco, carrots and salad
One Pot Turkey Pasta with green beans and salad
Hamburger Casserole, broccoli and salad
Pizza, carrots and salad
Lasagna Casserole with broccoli and salad

Snacks and Desserts
Apples
Grapes
Bananas
Strawberries
Carrots
Popcorn
Pretzels
Tortilla Chips with salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment