Monday, May 13, 2019

Our Menu Plan for the week of 05/13/2019

How was your weekend?  I spent the weekend trying to stay busy.  Trying super hard not to think about Mother's Day.  Thinking meant crying and crying leads to headaches :(  Mother's Day has always been a hard day for me.  Mother's Day is the last day I saw my mom alive.  The last time I got to see her, talk to her and hug her.  This year hit harder than normal.  Every Mother's Day since my mom's passing, my dad would call me and we would talk about mom and how proud she would be how my life turned out.  This year, there was no phone call from my dad.  Don't get me wrong~ I am so happy that my parents are reunited in heaven.  I just miss them so much.

I hope your weekend was filled with fun, laughter and family.

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Choice of Muffins, Fruit, Oatmeal, cereal, waffles, pancakes or bagels

Lunch
Sandwich with carrots and fruit or leftovers

Dinner
Chicken, mashed potatoes, peas and salad
Tacos, carrots and salad
Chicken Pot Pie over biscuits and salad
Lemon Chicken over rice, green beans and salad
Fish, rice, peas and salad
Scalloped ham potatoes, green beans and salad
Pancakes, scrambled eggs and fruit

Snacks and Desserts
Apples
Grapes
Bananas
Strawberries
Carrots
Popcorn
Pretzels
Tortilla Chips with salsa
Chocolate PB Nice Cream
Rice Cakes with PB
Celery with PB and raisin

No comments:

Post a Comment