Thursday, October 19, 2017

Come Along With Me.............

As I take you along with us and show you what we did over the weekend :)

Our grocery shopping was already done.  We had nothing planned for this weekend.  Toys R Us was hosting a My Little Pony Event, so having all boys, they were not at all interested.  My hope was to get some things done around the house.

I started my weekend with my usual Lesson Plans, getting worksheets together and making a trip to our library.

I checked my email before leaving for the library and noticed an email from Kohls with a One Day Early Bird Special.  I went over to the Kohls website and noticed a pair of shoes we have been looking at for Nathan was on a really good sale~ only until 1pm.  I remembered I have $10 in Kohls cash I needed to use before it expired.

We ran over to the library and then over to Kohls.  After searching and searching and having to call someone over, we finally located the last pair of size 7 shoes.  Thankfully, they fit :)

I was super happy to be able to get a $40 pair of shoes after its sale price, 20% off coupon and the $10 Kohls Cash for $10.17 :)  Yea!!!!  Now Nathan has a new pair of shoes that  he absolutely loves :)
We went home, ate lunch and I knew I wanted to get some snacks and veggies prepped for the coming week.  We made these super yummy no bake energy balls and roasted carrots :)

Unfortunately, the no bake energy balls didn't make it too long~ Oops :(

I can't wait to see what we get into next weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment