Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Somebody celebrated a birthday.....

I am so sad but excited that my little one has turned 4.  He is growing up so fast.  Part of me wants to freeze time- he is my last little one.  But part of me wants to see what he does with his life as he grows up.  It seems like all my boys are growing up in the blink of an eye.

He went from this:
To this handsome little booger:


I asked Michael what cake he wanted me to make for his birthday.  He told me he wanted an up down up down cake.  It took me a minute to figure out what he was asking.  Have you figured it out?  Want to take a guess?  Think about it.  Now trace up down up down with your finger:)  Got it?  All he wanted was me to make him an "M" cake. 

He learned how to write the letter M by repeating up down up down while moving his pencil in that direction:)

I made him a yummy chocolate cake and daddy made the M:
We had gotten so busy with the house repairs that I didn't get a chance to make his M cake until the 30th- 3 days after his birthday, which just happened to be my mom's birthday.  M for Michael and M for my mom- little Michael didn't mind "sharing" his birthday cake with his grandmother, who he misses so much.  He is so sweet- all my boys have their sweet moments:)

No comments:

Post a Comment