Monday, August 30, 2010

Awesome Shopping day continued....

Sorry for not finishing my post from last night.  The baby has not been sleeping through the night and I was so exhausted.  So, I am continuing now....

After leaving Rite Aid, I drove over to CVS, where I purchased the following:
Honey Nut Cheerios 2pk- $7.99
Philips Earbuds- $6.99
Subtotal: $14.98
             - $7.99 ECB
             - $4.00 ECB
             - $2.00 ECB
Total with tax: $1.54
I received $4 ECB and $6.99 ECB - YEA!!!

I left CVS and drove across the street to Martins and bought a 35pk of water for $3.99
Went over to Kroger and bought 2 cantaloupes (on sale for $0.99 each) and Kroger yellow cheese- also on sale for $0.99- total $3.02 and received a catalina for a free dozen eggs on my next order :)

Last but not least drove over to Walmart, where I purchased my groceries for the week for $49.21

My normal grocery budget is $100/week to feed my family of 6 including 2 eat me out of house and home teenagers- LOL.  I am challenging myself to come in under the $100 mark each week.  So far I am off to a great start.  Lets see how long I can keep it up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment