Tuesday, November 20, 2012

4 days to Catch Up Declutter Challenge~ Day 2

Today is going to be a good day.  Today is going to be a good day.  Today is going to be a good day.  I figure if I keep saying it, it will be true:)

Today I have nothing planned, except homeschool and no where to go.  Let's see how much of yesterday's assignment we can incorporate into today's declutter challenge.

Today's assignment is to:

Make a list of 10 weekly goals you would like to accomplish this week (I really like this idea)

Do a quick clean up of your Kitchen- make sure everything is in its place, clean the stove, wash dishes, scrub the counters, clean your kitchen table, sweep, mop- do whatever you have time to do

Get rid or, donate. give away or sell at least 1 item today- if you have more, great:)

Come back this evening and see how we did. Plus let me know how you did with today's assignment:)

No comments:

Post a Comment