Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Our Shopping Day~ 05/07/2016

I am guessing that who ever is making my son's work schedule must think that he enjoys a 4am shift.  Who knows, maybe he does.  I however, do not like having to get up at 3:30 am to drive my son to work.  But that is his only alternative at the moment, so I try not to complain.  At least he does have a job :)  One of these days, he will also have a drivers license :)  I couldn't help but think about how not crowded Walmart would be at 4am :)  I decided not to find out and went home and crawled back into bed for a few more hours.  Later that morning, Michael and I went out and did our grocery shopping before having to pick Chris up from work.

Here are our shopping trip details:

Publix
$2.89- Puffed Wheat cereal

Winn Dixie
$4.98- Bagels

Dollar Tree
$1.00- Dispenser bottle
$1.00- Body wash
$1.00- Loofah
$2.00- Parchment paper
$5.30- Total with tax

Save A Lot
$9.00- Pork Roast

Walmart
$1.94- Ricotta Cheese
$0.98- Mustard
$2.38- Dark Chocolate Chips
$2.98- Cashew Milk
$2.78- Wheat Tortillas
$2.50- TMNT cookies :)
$4.00- Garlic Bread
$17.56- Total

Sam's Club
$10.09- Chicken twin pack
$3.99- Eggs
$11.56- BLSL Chicken Breasts
$2.29- Milk
$27.93- Total

Farmer Market & Co Op Purchases
$25.00 for Bananas, Grapes, Spinach, Mushrooms, Lemons, Lettuce, Carrots, Strawberries, Cucumbers, Zucchini and Avocados

This shopping trip has been added to our May Monthly Spending post, where I keep track of what we spend for the month of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment