Thursday, December 26, 2013

Adventures in Container Gardening

I originally thought that my post this evening was going to be about how not much is going on in our container garden.  I went out to water the containers this morning and some cool things are happening.  I am so excited :)

Here is what is going on in our little container garden out back:
Our very first cherry tomato

Our regular tomatoes getting bigger

Cucumber flowering is a good sign

Romaine looking good
I am so excited to see what these veggies are going to do.  There are no changes in our zucchini plants.  We are patiently waiting.  Our spinach leaves are perking up and looking good- yea!!

I wish we knew more about container gardening when living in Virginia.  I am loving my small portable backyard garden.

Until next week.....


No comments:

Post a Comment