Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Big Declutter Challenge #6

No,  I didn't forget about Challenge #5.  It just never got done.  My plan was to do the declutter challenge #5 on Saturday but my plans got foiled:)  No biggie.

My goal is for us to enjoy this challenge and not to be so stressed that we quit our declutter challenge.  So, if you didn't do challenge #5, which would have been your last declutter space on area 1 that you wrote on your declutter paper, don't worry.  We will work in the ones we miss at the end.

Which brings us to today's declutter challenge #6 (which is a day late, thanks to me for not feeling well yesterday):

Today we are venturing into a new area- Area 2.  Are you excited?  How did you make out with area 1?

Today's Big Declutter Challenge is to look at your declutter paper and find area 2.  Now, look at the first thing you wrote in area 2 and do it:)

Come back tonight and see how it went for me and let me know how it went for you:)

Have a great decluttering day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment