Monday, April 16, 2012

Menu plan for the week of 04/16/2012

This weekend has been the craziest, busiest weekend we have had in such a long time.  I spent this weekend getting the paperwork ready and stuffing envelopes for a fundraiser.  I had to write my name over 120 times- boy did my poor hand have a cramp in it Friday night when I was doing that part.

On Saturday, we went to the Lowes Build and Grow Clinic and built a Game Show Chip Drop- think kid size Plinko:)  After that we spent the afternoon having a picnic in the park and walked a couple of trails.  We had a blast and the weather was absolutely beautiful.

Sunday, our church packaged 40,000 meals to send overseas.  We had lunch at my dad's house and then it was off again.  I had a Scentsy team meeting that afternoon.  I am so blessed to belong to such a great and loving Scentsy team.  I can say that we are more than just teammates, we are family:)

For some reason, last night little Michael decided he didn't need or want to sleep much.  I got about 3 hours total sleep.  And to top it all off, this morning I wasn't feeling well.  Thankfully, I am feeling much better now- lets keep our fingers crossed it stays that way:)

Here is our menu plan for this week:
Breakfast
Waffles
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins X2
Egg sandwiches
Scones
Baked Oatmeal X2

Lunch
Sandwich, popcorn and banana

Dinner
Coconut red beans and rice with green beans
Bean & Rice tacos with peas
Crockpot beans, tomato and rice with corn
Fish Stick, Mac & cheese and green beans- for the little ones- JROTC Change of Command ceremony with dinner with the oldest 2 boys
Taco beans with tomato over cornbread with peas
Pasta with sauce and corn
Leftovers

Snacks
Popcorn
Celery
Carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment