Thursday, March 1, 2012

Beautiful day~ Beautiful weather:)

I was so excited that the weather was so nice and warm today.  Upper 70's- I'll take it.  When the older boys got home, they did their homework and chores.  We then ate dinner and headed out to the playground.  It felt so good to get out of the house and let the sunshine shine down on me:)

We took my neighbor's son with us to the playground- he is same age as Kevin.  The older boys played basketball, while the younger ones enjoyed all the playground had to offer.  Here are some pictures of our evening:
Older boys brushing up on their skills


Still a little too short but he tried

Hoorah for the slide

Loving the slide

The look like he is up to something

Look mom I can climb this by myself

Yup he was up to something alright:)
I get excited when spring comes around. More warmer temps means more time spent outside. Spring alos means time to think about the garden- YEAH!! Can't wait. I love my garden. Last year, I had so much I was able to bless my neighbor with yummy fruits and veggies. Now, what to plant? Hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment